Disclaimer

Any links that appear on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey it's really sunny right now

Sup qwe how are things all the way on the other side of the world treating you? Oh man, it's raining? Aww, that sucks I'm sorry man, hey listen up did you hear Godspeed You! Black Emperor are touring and shit! Hell yeah man, they're touring the UK or something, shit's going to be intense - like seriously, you do not want to miss it. I get the feeling it'll be a completely life-changing experience, I mean who knows how long they're even going to stay around this time? I'm not exactly sure why they've chosen the UK pretty much exclusively, particularly given that they're actually Canadian, but I'm sure as hell not complaining. You know you want to hop over the ocean and come chill with me, right? Anyway here are their tour dates and they're also doing the Nightmare Before Christmas festival thing along with Neurosis (yeah I would kill to go to that too but I'm pretty sure it's all booked out, not that I could afford it anyway).


F# A# Infinity

Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada

Lift Your Skinny Fists To Heaven

3 comments: