Disclaimer

Any links that appear on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PUNCH

P-p-p-p-punch are a hardcore band from somewhere who have a real life girl vocalist (for real real, she's not bad looking either although she's probably a dyke, she looks like one a little, just saying don't hurt me or anything I would still punch it if I could and by punch it I mean hit it and I don't mean with my fist that's all I'm saying, okay). They sort of bring the kittenviolence with the screaming vocals and the guitars and insert another bad pun about how it'll *punch* you in the nuts or whatever here.

Punch - Push Pull

1 comment: