Disclaimer

Any links that appear on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fuck Snakes

So I woke up like any other day, went outside on ma nigga stoop to smoke a Newport, and there it was: a fucking snake completely vertical coming out of the steps to my right. I peed my pants and then pooped my pants and peed my pants and then pooped my pants and then I went inside and pooped my pants. I hate snakes.



This is what it looked like:




I looked it up and it's called an Eastern Garter snake, completely nonvenomous but still, fuck that asshole.

Gonna go punch him in the face while listening to some awesome black metal, courtesy of Von.


Von - Satanic Blood Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment