Disclaimer

Any links that appear on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shipwreck A.D. - Abyss


I do think it's been awhile since I've heard some catchy as fuck hardcore that doesn't also annoy the shit out of me.

The riffs are restrained in a good way, conservative. It's good because it works with their style, which I want to call metallic hardcore but don't because i really really hate that term so what metalcore isnt good enough for you pedantic shits

oh dude you got it all wrong metalcore and metallic hardcore are completely different. i mean have you compared judge with botch

idk man fuck it's just a great hardore album listen to "squall" if you dont believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment