Disclaimer

Any links that appear on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just Some Writings

been pretty fucking depressed lately so I've been writing some really gay things hope you enjoy or not. Here's 3 of them.


tunnels

in the tunnel
we made statues
for all the people not old enough to drive
to view out of their windows
and we counted
how many smiles we caught
put them in our memories
and then burned the tunnel
---
nature

if I get wrapped up in actions
I forget that I'm alone
birds long gone
and I fed them everyday
and I bathed their broken skies
and I left a trail of trust in the back yard
sometimes you can't stop nature
---
kidnapped

lacerating violets
I'm black and white
her daughter kidnapped
and I can see why
her jumprope games
caught the attention of the heat
we died on those steps

No comments:

Post a Comment